Get insight to The Big 5 Construct Indonesia 2016
Download the Top Line Report to find out the statistics and details into our 2016 event.
2016 EVENT SUCCESS
The Big 5 Construct Indonesia and Konstruksi Indonesia, hosted by The Ministry of Public Works and Housing, took place from 9 - 11 November 2016. Together these events collectively formed Indonesia's complete solution for the construction industry.
With over 300 international and local construction exhibitors, the thousands visitors who attended had access to the latest innovations in products and technologies to meet all their project requirements. Exhibitors at The Big 5 Construct Indonesia had the opportunity to gain local access and meet new buyers from across the construction and infrastructure sectors.
The events took place alongside Indonesia Infrastructure Week - the largest gathering of infrastructure stakeholders and decision makers in Indonesia. Exhibitors enjoyed networking with the wider industry, including distributors, key buyers, government representatives and associations.
To find out the statistics and details into our 2016 event, download the Topline Report.
5 REASONS WHY YOU SHOULD EXHIBIT IN 2017
- This event is your gateway to the leading South East Asian economy
- Develop strong relationships with government ministries and leading industry associations to drive change and educate them about your products and services
- Tap into lucrative business opportunities by staying ahead of your competitors, meet with leading construction professionals to get an insight into the latest upcoming projects
- We bring serious buyers to you; end users and potential partners to increase your overall market share meet with Platinum Club members working on projects over 50 million
- Access a database of over 40,000 construction professionals in Indonesia